Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Psalm 130 - Out of the Depths


Favorite lines:

"And all my questions that are unresolved
don't change the wisdom of Your will."

This song has always been a challenge to me since the first time I heard it. Do I wait for my God more than watchman for the morning? Do I wait for Him at all? Or do I stamp my foot, cross my arms, and demand a hearing? Do I cry out of the depths, or remain silent? Do I remember that His mercy covers my sin?

This song has been a good one for me to go to this week. Horace has been around a bit (he's my chronic headache, for those of you who haven't been properly introduced yet) and beyond Horace I have this horrible ache in my brain itself that seems to have started since Sunday PM. Its as though I can feel inflammation in my brain itself... and it hurts! I would be thankful if it would just go away... but that might not serve my God's will and purpose... so I am posting this song as a true expression of the wish and prayer of my heart. I hope it ministers to and challenges You as much as it has me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: If you have a health resource you can't resist sharing, I would love to hear about it if you feel it will be truly helpful. I am already doing my best to fight this illness from a nutritional, structural, as well as medical stand-point. Please avoid comments with "miracle cure" stories about your Aunt Milly's granddaughter who drank coltsfoot tea for a week and has been fine ever since. I'm very thankful it worked for her in her case, but there are so many environmental, emotional, and other factors that make CFS/ME complicated and different from just an average illness. That being said, please leave thoughtful and uplifting comments below.