Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Funnies

So, I decided I should do a lighthearted post on some of the funny things that I have said or typed that have resulted in some funny typos or comments. These are all just this week. :)

Texting typos

Me: We need to reply on the Lord.
Isaac: Let's rely on Him, too.

Me: Do you mean Tim your Russian friend? I just had the biggest mental blog trying to figure out who on earth Tim was....
Me, a few minutes later, after re-reading the first text: I meant mental block.


Super stupid spelling errors

  • Deadication [Dedication]
  • Evel [Evil]
  • Yor [Your]
  • Migrane [Migraine... apparently I've been spelling it wrong for years!]
Spoken communication

"Did I tell you he got the job at Pizza Hut?"
"At the moment he's at Pizza Hut filling out paperwork and getting into their computer system."
"I'm not sure. I know now that he's working at Pizza Hut he has to stay there for a little while."

All of the 'Pizza Hut' references are supposed to be Papa Johns. All three times I have been corrected. Whoops. 

Wrong word

I called a warehouse a factory.


UPDATE on the documents being faxed: My mamma called the office and asked to speak with the person responsible for faxing my records over to Michigan. Turns out she's currently on vacation and won't be back in the office until Monday. So, please keep praying that it will all get worked out! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the first one. :D The blog/block one is funny too... ;)

    Pray for you, sister! <3 God will do it. He always does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Carissa. I think the first two are the funniest as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Camille! :) And I meant prayING. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: If you have a health resource you can't resist sharing, I would love to hear about it if you feel it will be truly helpful. I am already doing my best to fight this illness from a nutritional, structural, as well as medical stand-point. Please avoid comments with "miracle cure" stories about your Aunt Milly's granddaughter who drank coltsfoot tea for a week and has been fine ever since. I'm very thankful it worked for her in her case, but there are so many environmental, emotional, and other factors that make CFS/ME complicated and different from just an average illness. That being said, please leave thoughtful and uplifting comments below.