Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How to Comment

Dear readers,

A few of you have said, "I would have left a comment, but I had to create an account and I didn't know how to do that so my comment disappeared!" Anyone should be able to comment on my blog, regardless of having or not having an account. Here are some step-by-step instructions to help. To help, I've taken a few screenshots. You can click on any of the images in this post and they will appear larger.

Click on the post for which you wish to leave a comment. First, write your comment - as short or long as you please. You will see a drop-down menu of options for how to post your comment. If you have a Google account (if you blog, have a Google+ account, or use GMail you already have a Google account) or use LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, or AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), you can use these accounts to log in and leave a comment.



Next, type in your name. If you have a website, you can also put your website in the blank labeled URL, but you do not have to put anything in that blank in order to be able to leave a comment. 


After hitting continue in that window where you were asked to enter your name, and then publish (below the comment box), your comment will not immediately appear. It will be sent to my e-mail, and I will have the approve your comment from moderation. This way, I get to control what people say about me. It's like I'm my own secret police. Just kidding! This is so that I can control spam comments from people who don't really know me and don't care about my blog and just want to advertise their site, drugs, or point of view. When I receive notification of your comment, I will publish it, and it will appear on the blog like so!


Hope this helps! :)

Blessings,
~Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: If you have a health resource you can't resist sharing, I would love to hear about it if you feel it will be truly helpful. I am already doing my best to fight this illness from a nutritional, structural, as well as medical stand-point. Please avoid comments with "miracle cure" stories about your Aunt Milly's granddaughter who drank coltsfoot tea for a week and has been fine ever since. I'm very thankful it worked for her in her case, but there are so many environmental, emotional, and other factors that make CFS/ME complicated and different from just an average illness. That being said, please leave thoughtful and uplifting comments below.