Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Things I Remember... And the Things I Forget

It really is funny the things our brains choose to remember. I was talking to some friends last Friday evening, and one of my best friends was talking about when she first came to our church. "It was an Easter Sunday," I remembered. "You were wearing a green sweater." This kind of memory wouldn't seem all that incredible... except for the fact that I can't seem to remember silly, mundane, day-to-day things like if I've taken my meds yet or not.

So that I'm not laughing alone, I thought I could share some of these moments with you.

Can you tell what doesn't belong in the knife crock?
(Hint: It's pretty small, and it's orange.)

I know this is small, so it's hard to tell...
but I didn't clip my pinkie nail.
Happens. ALL. The. Time. !!!!!
And (I don't have a picture for this one, but...) I forget to order supplements I need when I place my ginormous Vitacost orders. #headdesk. Good thing we have The Vitamin Shoppe and Wegmans!

In other news, this is my 100th post on Peek-a-Boo! Yay! :) And it's the first day of Spring! Double, triple, quadruple yay! Now, for it to get warm. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: If you have a health resource you can't resist sharing, I would love to hear about it if you feel it will be truly helpful. I am already doing my best to fight this illness from a nutritional, structural, as well as medical stand-point. Please avoid comments with "miracle cure" stories about your Aunt Milly's granddaughter who drank coltsfoot tea for a week and has been fine ever since. I'm very thankful it worked for her in her case, but there are so many environmental, emotional, and other factors that make CFS/ME complicated and different from just an average illness. That being said, please leave thoughtful and uplifting comments below.