Saturday, March 2, 2013

Chronic Illness Cat

I have recently made the acquaintance of the Chronic Illness Cat. I like this critter. :)

Photo Credit: Laughter is the Best Medicine

This is so true! Every time I make plans I feel like they get changed on me!

Case in point: last time I got a job and started it in January, I had a cold within two days. What happens on Tuesday evening after my first day at work? I get a cold. Thankfully now I've discovered better ways to get over them, and it's pretty much cleared up now! :) 

HT to "Lyme Disease Warrior" from Laughing at Lyme for making the formal introduction between myself and the Chronic Illness Cat ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: If you have a health resource you can't resist sharing, I would love to hear about it if you feel it will be truly helpful. I am already doing my best to fight this illness from a nutritional, structural, as well as medical stand-point. Please avoid comments with "miracle cure" stories about your Aunt Milly's granddaughter who drank coltsfoot tea for a week and has been fine ever since. I'm very thankful it worked for her in her case, but there are so many environmental, emotional, and other factors that make CFS/ME complicated and different from just an average illness. That being said, please leave thoughtful and uplifting comments below.