Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Well, FINALLY, Turner and Hooch!"

Well, I know the last update wasn't too promising, but I think the Valtrex is finally starting to make a difference energy wise! I now have the longest running streak of being out of the house I've had in a very long time - possibly since July. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and today, Saturday! Some days twice! I still tire out easily (in fact I'm quite tired right now....) but I'm still beginning to feel the slightest big better. And my vacation is almost here. I'm looking forward to seeing my brother, grandma, and some friends from the Mission.

P.S. If you're wondering what the heck the title of this post means, ask Stefan. He'll get a kick out of it. ;) Or just watch my amazing cousins' film, The Fall of Rome, by Tool Films, on YouTube. Trust me; it's the craziest mash-up of stolen plots and lines you'll ever see. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: If you have a health resource you can't resist sharing, I would love to hear about it if you feel it will be truly helpful. I am already doing my best to fight this illness from a nutritional, structural, as well as medical stand-point. Please avoid comments with "miracle cure" stories about your Aunt Milly's granddaughter who drank coltsfoot tea for a week and has been fine ever since. I'm very thankful it worked for her in her case, but there are so many environmental, emotional, and other factors that make CFS/ME complicated and different from just an average illness. That being said, please leave thoughtful and uplifting comments below.